Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tips For Adding More Business Partners To Your Opportunity

I received a Facebook inbox message on last night from an individual who happened to be new to the network marketing industry. We will refer to this individual as "Dave" for the sake of privacy. Dave presented me with a question. I have received this same question from a number of individuals in the network marketing industry, and so I have decided to address this question in the form of a blog post.

Question: I am having a good deal of success signing customers into my business, but I am not able to sign business partners. What am I doing wrong?

There are a number of factors to be considered here, and the goal is to provide each of my readers with clear solutions for this problem within this post. The factors to be discussed here will include: your personal beliefs, utilizing your company's system, acquiring support from your upline, and creating a personal success story.

Your Belief System

Repeat after me: I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't!I can't!

Now repeat after me: I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN! I CAN!

The very FIRST step that will will need to take in this process will be to eliminate the THOUGHT of REJECTION from your MIND, and from there we can move on to the second step of removing the phrase, "I CAN'T" from your vocabulary.

The truth of the matter is that as long as you walk around thinking that you CAN'T sign business partners, then you will not be able to sign business partners! Trust me when I tell you that you absolutely CAN sign partners, and you WILL sign partners! However, we MUST adjust your outlook on the business FIRST, and then we will be able to move forward to analyzing additional steps that you can take to improve your success ratio.

It is VITAL that you possess an ABSOLUTE belief in the value that your company has to offer to business partners. If the start-up fee for your company is $299.00, and if this $299.00 seems like an ENORMOUS amount of money to YOU, then you will avoid sharing this option with potential prospects.

However, if you focus on the VALUE that your company provides in exchange for this $299.00 (residual income, free trips to exotic locations, car incentives, etc), then you will feel much more comfortable presenting this option to prospects, and this simple adjustment in YOUR beliefs will directly impact the responses of the individuals that you are sharing your opportunity with.


Utilize Your Company's System

Most network marketing companies have systems in place that will allow for easy duplication with new partners. These systems may include PBR's, house parties, hotel parties, internet presentations, conference calls, etc. You have to believe in your company's system, in order to achieve success with your company of choice. If you do not believe in your company's system, then it is imperative that you relocate to an opportunity that has a system that you can believe in.

You can luck into customers via social media. You can also luck into customers simply by randomly picking up the phone, and dialing up friends and family members. However, the start-up costs to become a partner are usually quite a bit more than the cost to join as a customer, and thus, issues like credibility, validation, and PROOF will necessarily come into play. Your company's SYSTEM has elements in place to provide this necessary credibility, validation, and proof.


Utilizing Your Upline

Your company's SYSTEM will likely involve support and input from your upline, or the individuals who have sponsored you into your current opportunity. When you are new to the industry, you will not have the large checks, the car bonuses, or the massive success results necessary to recruit individuals into your business as partners.

This is where your upline comes into play. Individuals who are on your team, and who have already achieved advancements in rank, massive incomes, car incentives, etc, are in a positions where they can support your business by simply sharing their stories, either in person at your group meetings, or via telephone, and even Skype online.

Take advantage of this opportunity to use your upline. Arrange to have more experienced members of your team attend each of your group meetings. If these individuals are out of state, or unavailable in person, then dial them up on the phone, and have them share their success stories with your audience. This outside credibility will provide the edge that you need to establish the buy-in of your prospects.


Create A Personal Success Story

I once overheard a quote in the industry that said, "Facts TELL, and STORIES sell!" At the end of the day, when a business partner joins your team, this individual is actually joining YOU, and not your company. So YOU will need to BECOME whatever it is that YOU wish to attract!

If YOU are lazy in your business, then why would a prospect want to join YOU? If your company pays out five times each month, and YOU have not had a check in four weeks, then why would a prospect want to join YOU? If YOU are supposed to lead, motivate, and support me as a new partner, but you're posting negative and depressed crap on Facebook on a daily basis, then why would I want to join YOU?

So YOU need to create a STORY. YOU need to create a BRAND. You can rely upon the support and the expertise of your team members initially, but your goal is to create a STORY, and to establish YOURSELF as an AUTHORITY in your business. When you can pipe in your teammates to have them share THEIR success stories on 3-way calls, or at group meetings, and then YOU are in position to backup their stories with a story of YOUR OWN, then this is a POWERFUL combination, that will MULTIPLY the results that you will experience in signing business partners.

Take your business seriously! Strive to dedicate a small portion of each day to sharing your opportunity with others, or to self-development. Success is a journey, and your mission will not be complete overnight. Approach each day with the understanding that you are writing a story, and that at some point in the near future, you will be able to share this story with individuals that you are looking to add to your business.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and if you are contemplating getting started in the network marketing industry then I would love to share additional information with regards to my business opportunity. I can be reached at 517-240-0190.


No comments:

Post a Comment